Hello, my name is Evelien Dhont, Product Owner of TOCO. Our goal is and will always be to help entrepreneurs with their financial administration and we do this by constantly adding new functionalities to our platform. What’s new on our menu this week: Email integrations. What exactly do I mean by that and how you can easily set up these 6 new integrations as an entrepreneur or accountant? You can read that in the blog below.
Why these new packages?
TOCO wants to continue supporting entrepreneurs with their financial administration, and one of the spearheads is to simplify the collaboration between the entrepreneur and the accountant. By forwarding documents from TOCO to the digital inboxes of the various accounting packages/scanning solutions, we meet the demand of many entrepreneurs and accountants, who enthusiastically use the TOCO platform, to further strengthen their digital collaboration. TOCO wants to support as many entrepreneurs and accountants as possible, regardless of the accounting package or scanning solution they are working with. Is your accounting package/tool not yet included and can you forward documents via (a) fixed email address(es)? Contact us and we will look into the possibilities together!
Which accounting packages/scanning solutions are supported by TOCO?
TOCO has a direct integration with Wolters Kluwer, Exact Online and Silverfin. In addition, documents can be delivered automatically in the digital inboxes of the following packages:
- Exact Online
How can I set up my email integration on TOCO?
- Are you invited by or do you fully collaborate on TOCO with your accountant? Then you don’t have to do anything as an entrepreneur. Your accountant can take care of your file: the right integrations will be set up by him or her. Hasn’t this happened yet? If so, ask them to put this in order quickly, so that both of you can save time and digitise even further.
- Are you active on TOCO yourself, but your accountant is not yet fully? In other words, do you forward your documents via our file transfer to the email address of your accountant (which you have passed on to us)? Then you can set up the email integrations yourself:
- Go to Settings > Integrations. In addition to our CodaBox integration, you will now also see the 6 accounting packages/scanning solutions mentioned above
- Select your desired integration
- Click on ‘configure’
- Enter your personal email address(es)
- Save your data
Of course you can only have one accounting package/scanning solution active at a time, otherwise we don’t know where you want to send your documents. However, you can of course change the personal email addresses at any time or remove the integration and activate another integration.
OK, and then?
Ready to go! Your email integration is now active. You can upload your documents in TOCO as usual, but as soon as you click on ‘Send to accountant’ they will now be sent to the email address set by you or your accountant. You can send as many documents as you want, we will send them one by one to the correct file in the accounting package/scanning solution. Congratulations, you have taken another big step in the digitisation of your collaboration!