Full Stack .NET Core Developer
Transforming the accountancy sector
TOCO is a new digital platform to help SMEs with their daily financial management and gives them clear and real-time insights in how their business is doing. SMEs get direct access to the accountancy system of their accountant to get the insights and can add documents such as invoices and even pay invoices directly from the platform.
What your contribution will be
We are looking for an experienced full stack .NET Core/C# developer who can help us build an innovative digital platform for SMEs, accountants and banks. The main technology stack is based on a micro-services architecture where services are deployed and managed on Google Cloud Platform with docker and kubernetes. Services are written in .NET Core/C# at the backend on top of a MongoDB datastore and ElasticSearch. The front end is based on a Vue.js and UI/UX design are always made by an experienced UI/UX designer to use as a basis.
You will be involved in the development, testing (unit/smoke/integration), build and deployment of the platform.
- You are passionate to go far and beyond just .NET Core/C# development of web applications
- You have experience with minimally ECMAScript 2015 (ES2015) next to HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of mobile application development is a plus
- Knowledge of MongoDB/ElasticSearch is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- You believe in a micro services architecture on top of .NET Core
- You don’t see the world as black and white and realize there are good applications on top of JVM also
- You are obsessed to provide a good user experience to the end user
- You are agile minded and able to work independently
What we offer you
- You will work in a dynamic FinTech startup environment
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup